{OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Love mends even the broken parts
Loren sighed, and ran a hand through his hair. ”No one’s quite sure. All we know is that all of us Outlanders were deemed important for some reason or another.” This time, his voice was as calm and soothing as he could manage.

When the stranger asked for proof, the summoner glanced behind at the Spire. Then he turned his gaze to the other man. "I can assure you, you're not dreaming. You could always pinch yourself to confirm, though." Mentally, the Launceleyn called for his companion, who was never far. "As for magic, that at least I can assure you is quite, quite real."  Raising one hand, a phoenix burst into being in the sky ahead.

It let out a triumphant cry as it flew overhead, sending a blast of light and heat over them. Dismissing it, Loren raised the other hand. Fur rippled down the skin of his arms, exposed in the warm Longheat night, followed by feathers, before they returned to skin. Finally, Astra trotted up, peering at the newcomer with cautious and wary eyes. The luxere pressed herself against the summoner's side. Her antlers glowed brilliantly in the darkness.
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: {OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere - by Loren - 01-05-2020, 06:21 PM