{OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere
Robin Bailey

Age: 28 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ROBIN
Outlander? Ouch. That's one way to call someone 'not from this place'. It seemed awfully rude, in Robin's eyes, but what did he know. Again, this place may have some insane customs. Though, it did feel weird to hear that those who were chosen were deemed as important. It wasn't just random, it was a meticulous thing where people were specifically selected. For what reason? Maybe for Robin, it was his academic abilities, that seemed to be the only solution! Was he finally going to work for something big? Maybe he could be a royal adviser.

Robin remained quiet, clearly in deep thought, watching as magic was performed before him. At first, it was nothing new. A phoenix was obviously some sort of fire magic, duh. He had been to a circus as a kid where people would perform using their magic, creating things like that. A smug look appeared on his face, realizing this was indeed fake....until Loren grew fur and feathers and- the fuck? That wasn't something he had seen before. Wasn't there ways to tell whether he was asleep or drugged? Then the cutest little deer appeared, one with glowing antlers. Now that, that wasn't magic. It was probably some new creature.

He was obviously in denial, clearly not used to having anything spontaneous happen in his life. Part of him believed that these were signs that he had entered a new world, while the other half tried to justify each little thing. There had to be a logical explanation. People didn't just get sucked into portals!

"I've seen some of that magic before....but how did you do the fur thing? Was it a potion?" He was now distracting from the truth, trying to focus on one thing rather than actually confront what was going on. "Where are you taking me to? Do you know why I was brought here?" Surely, someone must handpick and choose who is brought here. Maybe it's a king, one who has chosen Robin to serve him and use his wisdom to do great.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere - by Robin - 01-05-2020, 08:25 PM