{OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere
Robin Bailey

Age: 28 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ROBIN
Not....a potion? And then things got freaky and Robin couldn't stop himself from placing a hand over his mouth. "Fuck....you're like a badger-human hybrid!" Then where the hell did the feathers come from?! And of course, he didn't hear anything that was sent to his mind seeing as he wasn't attuned. Just as quick as he went down to being a badger, he was once more a human.

"So....what you expect me to believe is that magic from this realm, brought me from my old realm? And now I'm here?" It was too fantastical to believe. Maybe he could indulge in the man's fantasies, but the moment anything went wrong he would fight back for his life. In the meantime, he'd find a way back seeing as he needed to get back to school.

Reaching forward, Robin chose to be polite and shook Loren's hand. "My name is Robin Bailey." The Bailey family was famous in his city, seeing as they had a well-off company that had been around for many years. "What exactly am I supposed to do here? At least, what do I do until I can get back home and go back to school."

Messages In This Thread
RE: {OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere - by Robin - 01-06-2020, 02:58 AM