{OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Love mends even the broken parts
At the other man’s surprise, Loren couldn’t help but grin. ”I’m called an Attuned. We’re blessed by the old gods of this land with the ability to shift into animal forms, and more gifts besides.” Then his expression faltered a little. ”Well, actually, what I am is a bit complicated. An explanation for another day, perhaps, when you’re not so overwhelmed.”

At the stranger's question, his request for clarification, the summoner nodded. "Yes." There was complete certainty behind that word.

Robin's palm was cooler than the Launceleyn had been expecting, and he felt his brow furrow before he smoothed it out. "It's nice to meet you, Robin, though I imagine you might feel a little differently, under the circumstances." Then Loren hesitated. Biting his lip, he glanced away from the new arrival. ”I...I hate to be the one to tell you this but...there’s no going back. For any of us Outlanders.” There was a great deal of grief in that admission, despite the summoner's best efforts to hide it.

Taking a deep breath, he schooled his features into a pleasant mask, and paused for a long moment to let the bad news sink in. "As for what you can do, I've got extra rooms if you'd like to stay with me while you get back on your feet. What were you studying?" Then the Launceleyn swept his gaze over the other man once more. "Are you too warm? Too cold?"
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: {OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere - by Loren - 01-06-2020, 03:10 AM