{OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere
Robin Bailey

Age: 28 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ROBIN
That was another thing that was weird. Gods? Actual gods? Robin wasn't sure even the darkest parts of his mind could come up with something like that, so maybe this wasn't a dream. "I'm not familiar with gods....or well, I know what they do, but where I come from we don't have them." No gods to speak of, none whatsoever. He knew that some other lands believed in their own things, but he knew his beliefs were the truth. Robin was a tad bit offended that Loren didn't think he could handle the big news, but he chose not to push it.

The moment he heard the big news, his heart fell. His eyes widened and his mouth opened agape. No....no that couldn't be. He had to be able to go back. He'd just have to find a way. "I....be honest with me, Loren. Were you forced into dragging me here? There has to be a way to get home. It's simply....how can another world exist? One completely detached from my old one?" He was in complete and utter denial, refusing to accept any of it as truth.

"I don't want to burden you, Loren. I'll stay with you for a couple of nights, but then I must work towards making my own home." And getting himself back to his own country. Though, he was a tad bit touched that Loren actually asked him how he was feeling. Maybe Loren wasn't that much of a bad guy. "I'm...actually feeling perfect." He didn't feel too hot nor too cold. Hell, not even the slightest bit of either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere - by Robin - 01-06-2020, 03:26 AM