{OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Love mends even the broken parts
Loren smiled faintly. ”I know how you feel, trust me. My old world didn’t have gods either, so it took quite a large adjustment to get used to that idea.” Voice soft, he tried his best to be as calm and comforting as he could manage.

Unfortunately, it wasn't enough to actually lessen the impact of the worst part of the new arrival's new situation. Sighing, the Launceleyn shook his head at Robin's accusation. "No. Trust me, I've been in your shoes, and I wouldn't wish this on anyone." The summoner bit his lip. "I wish I knew the details of how it worked, I really do. Sadly I don't, and no one else does either. I'm sorry." Although it wasn't his fault, his tone truly was apologetic.

He nodded at the other man's comment, though Loren's eyes were distant and haunted. "You wouldn't be a burden, trust me, but that works for me. Happy to help you with whatever you need." Smiling, though it was forced, he kept steering them towards the Settlement, which was growing closer. ”No physical discomfort at all? That’s good.” It also partially confirmed a suspicion the Launceleyn had about Robin.
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: {OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere - by Loren - 01-06-2020, 04:11 AM