{OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Love mends even the broken parts
Loren gave Robin a sympathetic smile. "I'm sure your skills will come in handy here." However, the summoner's confusion came back with a vengeance the more that the newcomer spoke. "We don't...we barter here. And most people are lucky to have even a small shop. Most of us are just scraping by." The Launceleyn felt a sheepish expression creep over his face. "As for important people, well, you don't really need anything to speak with them." He shrugged, almost apologetically. "What we lack in resources, we make up for with community."

As the other man revealed his fangs, Loren sighed, and ran a hand through his hair. Astra trotted further away, as always disliking the presence of any and all Ascended. "So. This is also going to be overwhelming for, and I'm sorry about that. But it can't wait." He bit his lip. "Being brought here wasn't the only thing that changed, for you." He paused, searching Robin's features. "You're what's called an Ascended."
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: {OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere - by Loren - 01-09-2020, 12:45 AM