{OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere
Robin Bailey

Age: 28 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ROBIN
Robin raised an eyebrow. "How is my staying with you....a favor?" What? Was this like a weird kink...? Was Loren expecting Robin to serve him hand and foot? Who the hell saw someone crashing in their place as a favor? Loren only continued to confuse him when he didn't even know what economy meant. "Economy is....like, all things that revolve around the sell and purchase of goods. In this case, it would be the trade and production of goods." It wasn't super accurate, but Robin was trying his best, okay?

Things shifted from weird to plain out bad. Robin chose to remain quiet, allowing Loren to explain, well, what sounded like everything. His facial expression would morph overtime. Changing from shock to anger and to a complete stunned face. He wasn't sure what to believe. What to do. How was he going to believe that everything Loren was saying to him was truth? Especially when it all sounded so weird. Too absurd to be true.

"What you're saying is...I'm almost an immortal thing with sharp teeth? One who has lost half my senses?" Well. Fuck. He lost his job. His purpose in life. He lost the ability to taste or feel anything. "Why have I become this? Or why would I be brought here only to have pretty much my entire life altered?" He didn't sound angry, more confused. Robin was struggling to really process any of this, to understand why any of it was happening.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {OPEN} i want adventure in the great wide somewhere - by Robin - 01-13-2020, 01:24 AM