[se] we've a lot of starving faithful
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's light at the edge of the darkness
Loren shrugged, though he smiled faintly. Unsurprisingly, it didn’t reach his eyes. ”I ought to. But we both know that’s easier said than done.” The words were soft, and his expression grew sad. "And I actually have done more than a few things I should feel guilty about." The admission was underscored with a weary acceptance.

As Amalia squeezed his hand, he tried to muster up a real smile, but was only partially successful. As she began to speak about his mother, however, he snorted. Gently, he extracted his hand. "Oh no she'd be horrified." He put the finishing touches on the handle of his own basket.

Simultaneously, he reached out with tendrils of his magic to pick up where the baker left off on her own. "Launceleyns aren't supposed to be good people, remember? We're supposed to be strong, and to never break." He shot her a quick glance. "So it's a good thing I'm not so sure as you that I am one." The words were self-deprecating, yes, but they held a grain of truth to them as well. "But I appreciate you saying so."
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se] we've a lot of starving faithful - by Loren - 01-06-2020, 03:52 AM
RE: [se] we've a lot of starving faithful - by Loren - 01-28-2020, 06:02 PM