[open SE] let me tell you about the sun...
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
MAEA
Maea had been taking a shortcut across the Spire wasteland, moving from one end of the Grounds to the other when she noticed a figure poking about the ancient structure. Frowning, she made her way over there, and found a woman, some years younger than herself, eying the place curiously. Knowing from personal experience how dangerous it could be to enter, she hurried over and waved to catch the attention of the person.

"I wouldn't go in there if I were you! she warned, with as much of a disarming smile as she could manage. "Not a very healthy place to be. If you're up for some exploring, there are far less lethal spots to choose. Want me to show you around?"

If Libbs allowed it, Maea would put an arm about her shoulders and gently steer her away. Introducing herself, she would talk about the weather and the different regions of this place, all while guiding the newcomer towards the Woodlands. Not exactly safe either, as far as potential for gruesome death went, but at least the odds for survival were slightly better in the forest.

Moving in beneath the canopy, Maea felt the heat of the day ease off somewhat. The undergrowth had yet to completely dry out and the sun-dappled air felt pleasant against the skin, moist and easy to breathe. Birds chirped overhead, and as she practically dragged Libby along - just to make sure she didn't try to go back to the Spire right away - Maea pointed out things in the surroundings to look out for.

"The snakes are not so bad, really, if you just leave them alone. The Wicker Women are what you really want to stay away from. They'll lure you in, catch you, and never let go. Quite literally never, let, go. And..."

She interrupted herself. On a log up ahead, Maea spotted Wessex. The Ascended sat alone, completely quiet, and looked to be deep in thought. Hesitating, she slowed her steps and considered. Was it worth bothering her, or should they just go around? But they were already close enough to be heard and seen, and to simply turn and leave would be... exceedingly rude.

"Hello Wessex," she offered, attempting a smile. "I hope we're not bothering you?"
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open SE] let me tell you about the sun... - by Maea - 01-07-2020, 07:12 PM