[open SE] let me tell you about the sun...
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 27 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
Holy snow! Libbs whipped around and scratched her head, gasping a bit sharply. That girl was whiter than a marshmallow on top of vanilla ice cream! Swear, everywhere she turned there was something more new, and more interesting to be seen. And she seemed friendly enough, enough to trigger Libb's inner sparrow. A bright smile would form from one corner of her face to the other. "Oh, hey!"

She did let herself be lead away by Maea, halting just for a few moments to look over the somber architecture oncemore. But continued to indulge in the ongoings of the conversation. She'd nod her head slowly at every new thing she show'd them, and follow it up with even more questions. "Well, what's a Wicker Woman? What do they look like? Are they made of wicker? And how do they catch you? And why don't they let go? I feel like something called a wicker woman should probably be focused on.. wicker." she paused momentarily, seeing that her new friend had come to a halt.

In the distance, another pale figure sat, looking off. She paused too, raising a hand to wave it, but caught Maea's wariness, slowly sinking her arm back down, and closing her mouth. Oh. Welp.

Was this one of those 'wicker women' she was talking about?
let's run off to costa rica
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open SE] let me tell you about the sun... - by Libbs - 01-07-2020, 09:08 PM