[open SE] let me tell you about the sun...
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
It’s not Maea herself that annoys Wessex rather right off the bat, it’s the way she overly cautious. If an Outlander wants to walk into a decrepit old house, or into the Greatwood, or go into an empty clearing with a lone figure on a tree stump - let them. Just because she lives her life in needless fear and anxiety doesn’t mean that others have to.

Turning her head to watch the two women, she is content to remain quiet, on the off-chance they’ll pass her by and she can return to her thoughts. Except they don't and Wessex frowns, though that may not be visible to either of them. “Yes, but then there are landsharks that strike in the Field and a boggart in the Labryinth. Sentient books in the Atheneum. ROUS in the Underground. Should she not go those places, either?” They have all sorts of potentially dangerous creatures here in their little bubble-less bubble (nevermind the rest of Caido), but one cannot live their life in fear. It's wasteful.  

They could go even further and talk about LongNight, rip the band-aid of illusion newbies often have off in one fell swoop.

As for the other question, she shakes her head, staying put, eyeing the two women with mild curiosity. “No bother.” Then to the stranger, to be polite (in her head - the statement itself might be a tad rude) “You’re new.” It’s not a question. She knows the all Naturals, so by process of elimination, even if she is a Halovian, she is new to the Grounds.

{sorry ya\'ll... wasn\'t entirely sure what was going on x.x}
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open SE] let me tell you about the sun... - by Wessex - 01-10-2020, 07:32 PM