[open SE] let me tell you about the sun...
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
MAEA
The smile faltered. Wessex had always unnerved her. It was the straightness of her gaze, the matter of fact tone that threw her off. There was no room for compromise there, at least none that Maea had ever noticed... but then, she'd always done her best to stay out of the womans notice, to the best of her abilities. Had never tried to see if there was anything more behind it, or indeed dared to face the possible conflicts such an attempt might have brought on. Ever, she had avoided confrontations.

Ever cautious, indeed.

Except, she was leaving that kind of attitude behind her. And standing up to Wessex was another small proof of that.

"At the very least, it would be good to bring someone else along," Maea countered,"and I think it would be cruel of me to ler her go without at least revealing what I know of the place first."  She made herself meet the woman's gaze without looking away. "Protecting people can get too far, but so too can indifference."

Turning to Libbs, she explained; "Wicker Women are trees, with gnarled branches that grab you if you come too close. They hold you to the trunk, and getting out of their grasp is nearly impossible. It's not unheard of for people to die of exposure or starvation like that.

"The sap has some interesting properties though,"
she added, "so it can be worth the risk to get hold of it."
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open SE] let me tell you about the sun... - by Maea - 01-11-2020, 03:59 AM