[open SE] let me tell you about the sun...
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 27 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
Did the air just get colder in here, or was it just her? The new woman on the scene could downright pierce a hole right through Libbs. Felt like she was getting shot by a high caliber rifle. Libbs stiffened as a result, looking towards Maea with a bit of caution and confusion. It was good that she was doing all of the talking here, Libbs probably would have tried dodging this one with all of her power. Which, wasn't a lot. But something was better than nothing. Though, was it really wise to be picking a fight with her? Libbs didn't know much about the etiquette of this place but Maea seemed to be.. very defensive.

She whipped her head back to Wessex. "Heh, yeah. I'm new. My name is Libbs." she introduced herself to Wessex. "It's nice to meet you." offering a simple smile. Because surely, introducing herself shouldn't hurt too much, right?

She looked back to Maea, listening to her conversation points about the Wicker Woman. FINALLY. Someone FINALLY explained it. Here she was thinking this was some sort of basket woman that just randomly showed up and trapped you like a cat underneath a laundry basket, and you magically died. But it did leave a couple of questions. "Ah! Thank you, Maea! I was confused on it for a while.. so is it a particular type of tree I should look out for? Or can it be any kind of tree? 'Cause lots of trees have gnarled branches. Maples.. oaks.." she listed off.
let's run off to costa rica
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open SE] let me tell you about the sun... - by Libbs - 01-12-2020, 06:29 AM