[open SE] let me tell you about the sun...
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
It’s a pity that Libb’s first impressions of Wessex will always be colored by the demi-god’s personal opinions of Maea and her inability to simply leave a situation alone.. Had the albino girl not been there, things might have gone quite differently. For if Maea feels the need to ‘defend’ herself against a person who’s mostly just ignored the weird white girl for most of her life - well, that’s on Maea and her sense of self-worth. Wessex was playing Devil’s Advocate: if the Naturals tend to let their own children wander freely, why shouldn’t grown Outlander women?

Halfway through Maea’s rebuttal, Wessex turns a cool gaze from her with a little shrug and focuses it on the Outlander. Cute little thing. Pity the Voice never portalled in people her own age, she’s getting a tad tired of young’uns.

“Wessex,” she says, stretching out a hand in cordial greeting. It doesn’t have to be shaken, but the politeness is there. “It is its own species. Watch out for a tree with branches with lots of knots and long extensions and you’ll be fine.” Wessex can’t recall ever actually seeing one herself, but hey, fear-mongering is a part of traditional Caidonean life.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open SE] let me tell you about the sun... - by Wessex - 01-13-2020, 03:09 PM