[open SE] let me tell you about the sun...
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 27 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
Libbs took things at face value. That's just the type of gal she was. So when Wessex offered her hand, Libbs very happily took it with a nice, firm handshake. "Wessex. That's.. actually really neat sounding!" she mentioned, looking up to the sky as if she was genuinely considering it for a moment, before she let go, returning her limbs back to the sides of her body, swinging gently. "I'll make sure to watch out for them then. Don't wanna go too early. There's too much to see." She then turned to Maea who seemed, angry? Still?

Libbs brows raised, then furrowed, as if she was contemplating something. What was she upset about? Did.. did she miss something? She blinked around her surroundings for a moment, to see if she could find the root of Maea's dissatisfaction, but wasn't able to connect the dots. Whatever was upsetting Maea, she hoped that perhaps that something would resolve itself somehow.
let's run off to costa rica
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open SE] let me tell you about the sun... - by Libbs - 01-14-2020, 08:25 AM