[open SE] let me tell you about the sun...
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 27 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
"You don't look forty.. and what's a fiat.. what monster?" she asked, her brows furrowed, and she looked to Maea in confusion.

It was only momentary, however, because Libbs then proceeded to hear Wessex talk about imparting wisdom and skinning rabbits. And that was probably the most badass thing she has heard someone say. Yeah, she was used to guys being all.. huntery and stuff. But she could do all that too?! That was amazing! To be honest, Wessex definitely had her own level of appeal to Libbs. She seemed so cool, and confident, like she knew everything she was doing. Calculated. Unlike her clutzy self, which couldn't figure out how to tie her shoes let alone put them on.

Libbs continued to let Maea talk, probing the mysterious pale hunter-lady. And back at the frail ghost girl beside her. The natives of this land seemed.. odd. To say the least. Languages and subtlety that didn't seem to process in the mind of the Outlander. It was cold. It was hurt. And Libbs couldn't figure out exactly where her place was in the grand scheme of things. However, she wasn't afraid to chime in with comments, regardless of how appropriate they may have been..

"Yeah! I think you could still impart wisdom! I, for one, uh.. wouldn't mind learning how to skin a rabbit or two.." she offered, following up to Maea.
let's run off to costa rica
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open SE] let me tell you about the sun... - by Libbs - 01-17-2020, 06:53 AM