[open SE] let me tell you about the sun...
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 27 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
Libbs looked to Maea as she sat on the ground. Was.. she supposed to? She shot her a bewildered look, as if to say, 'why are you doing that?' She was going to get her lovely attire all dirty! If Libbs sat on the ground, it wouldn't be so bad. She was a grease monkey. But Maea looked like one of those fairy princesses that you'd see in a children's cartoon! It was almost as if on some level she was expecting some magical stump to appear out of the ground and sit the lovely lady. Needless to say, she didn't join Maea on the ground. Instead, she scratched the back of her neck, and looked to Wessex.

"I haven't either, but hey! I'm game to hear. Everyone in town's talkin' about it." she smiled happily. She walked over to a nearby tree, leaning back onto it, and sliding both of her hands into her pockets, looking at Wessex with her full attention. "It'd be kinda cool to hear what the fuss is about."
let's run off to costa rica
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open SE] let me tell you about the sun... - by Libbs - 01-18-2020, 11:01 AM