[open SE] let me tell you about the sun...
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
MAEA
Well. That was certainly interesting. Perhaps not the long, winding and flowery tale Maea might have hoped for, but perhaps she was more remiss for thinking anything like that might come out of Wessex. Still, it was an interesting piece of lore, and the girl was nothing if not Jigano's student.

"Very interesting... Do you know anything of how the traition originated? Perhaps how the Fae came to take up such a belief, or how it has endured and changed over the years? I wonder if there is a specific kind of gift you should bring... does the story say anything about what is good to give?"

Her eyes were suddenly quite keen. Bright and curious, and perhaps even a little confident in the way she regarded the Elder. Like she suddenly knew exactly what to do, compared to before.

Turning to Libbs, she asked with a smile, "Have you heard any similar stories before, where you are from?"
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open SE] let me tell you about the sun... - by Maea - 01-22-2020, 07:11 PM