[open SE] let me tell you about the sun...
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 27 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
Libbs nodded, definitely paying attention to Wessex's explanation. To Maea, it may have not seemed like a lot. But to Libbs? Well, she was completely new here! "So that's why everyone's in a huff. They're trying to keep the sun up. I take it winter's not very popular around here is it?" she commented. Not that it would surprise her. Libbs was definitely a summer child, through and through. If she could live in a world of never-ending summer, she probably would with no qualms. Her bucketlist included trips to Hawaii and a garden. Yeah, she was that extra.

Hearing Maea ask her questions, Libbs blinked for a moment thoughtfully. Good question. She then asked her a question.

"I.. I think so? Actually, no, I don't. I don't think we have anything like that. All we got is some crazy ritual in the spring where we hunt decorated eggs with a basket. Filled with candy and stuff. Not a lot of holidays happened in the summer, except for one's honoring the parents, like Mother's day.. Father's day. Oh- and we had our country's independence day. But nothing quite that magical." Libbs informed her.

"It's kind of neat though!"
let's run off to costa rica
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open SE] let me tell you about the sun... - by Libbs - 01-23-2020, 03:06 AM