[open SE] let me tell you about the sun...
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
MAEA
She considered the answers just as Wessex disappeared, and then reappeared again moments later. The wide-eyed almost hungry stare suggested Maea was dying to ask about it, but also that she was not over-eager to drag this out beyond the point of almost-civility they'd somehow managed to find.

Still, seeing the items the woman showed them, she smiled. Nodded, as she made to stand up. "Sounds like a tradition that is going to take root, especially if there is gift giving involved," she remarked. "No doubt I'm going to be dragged into it... Perhaps it's as good a time to start looking for gifts myself. Or what do you say, Libbs? At least that bit is somewhat similar to your custom." Perhaps treats would suffice for people she was not too closely acquainted with... and even though it would definitely put a dent in her accounts, Maea knew it would be worth the expense to see her friends smile again.

"Thank you for telling us about this, Wessex. It was nice," she said, and actually meant it. "Perhaps we can do it again sometime."

And to make sure she didn't push her luck, Maea nodded to the two women and made to leave. Before the good mood could spoil, or she said something to make the Ascended glare daggers at her again.

------

- Maea out! Thank you <3
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open SE] let me tell you about the sun... - by Maea - 01-29-2020, 03:53 AM