[open SE] let me tell you about the sun...
Libbs Walzek
Lockpick

Age: 27 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 6 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Firebirb Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LIBBS
Libbs turned to Maea. "Not to Easter. Easter was a very.. how do I put it? Strict holiday. Very religious and stuff. The egg hunting was more to keep the kids busy, because no kid wants to be holed up and yelled at for a day." Libbs curved a lip. "Though, I don't think anyone would get mad about treats. Food's a pretty good start when it comes to gift giving. Just gotta make sure that, you know, they ain't allergic.. or it tastes bad." she nodded. "Though, thanks for the insight, Wessex." She hung on the name, as if she was still double checking to make sure it sounded right in her mouth.

Because it was a cool name, and she'd feel very silly messing it up.

"Sounds like it could be a lotta fun, even if I don't wholly get it. Least it'll keep my hands from getting too idle." she grinned between the two, before watching Maea head off. "Oh.. Bye Maea!" she waved her hand excitedly at the white girl, watching her fade back into the woods.

"She seems nice. Quiet though. Though, I suppose, you were busy bringing those somewhere yeah? I can let ya be if ya want. I was just doin' some exploring. Didn't mean to bother ya!" she nodded, placing both hands on her hips and giving a firm head shake.
let's run off to costa rica
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: [open SE] let me tell you about the sun... - by Libbs - 02-01-2020, 07:32 AM