somewhere between the Alchemist and God (OPEN)
Open
Undertaker

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Abasi
You tell me what you want and I'll tell you what you get

Halo...Abasi knew very little about the new land that had opened up, only second-hand what Loren had told him. That it was cold, a mountain region, that the people there could be just as frosty as the place they lived. It intrigued him to meet someone from this place, though he felt his guard rise a little as she mentioned 'scouting for information'. "Information on what?"

Looking back into the building, Abasi held open the door a little wider in case Weaver wanted to enter. As the entrance was covered from the rest of the room with a screen, she would not as of yet see anything too shocking. "It is not a shop. This is a mortuary, a house for the dead. ...It is...rather full, at the moment." He glanced back towards her, unsure if she knew of the disaster that had occurred at the festival.

"I am Abasi." He returned the greeting, hoping this woman would be a little more sensible than the last person he had let into the building.

Messages In This Thread
RE: somewhere between the Alchemist and God (OPEN) - by Abasi - 01-10-2020, 01:01 PM