somewhere between the Alchemist and God (OPEN)
Open
Undertaker

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Abasi
You tell me what you want and I'll tell you what you get

As Weaver entered into the mortuary proper, she would only see one table in the main room being used; a sheet covering what was clearly a child. At the back of the room a cold draft escaped from a wooden drawer fitted into the wall and a table filled with various tools, some more macabre than others, sat next to the covered body.

Abasi entered and sat on a chair by the end of the table, motioning to another next to it for Weaver. They were not particularly comfortable, stools for him to perch on while he was working. He listened with interest to her describe the traditions of Halo, thinking that with the portal now being open, it was not impossible he'd have to assist Halovians with their dead eventually. "I see. Some here like to be cremated also...I have a pyre in the fields which we use. A pleasing meaning behind your tradition, though."

He pointed to the wall behind her, where a window was surrounded by different images and words, depicting various afterlifes, each clearly drawn by a different person. There was his own, Egyptian hieroglyphs showing the weighing of the heart, Loren's magical fire, Remi's simple words of 'YOU HAVE A CHOICE', among many more. "I try to ask the people that visit to put on this wall their own traditions or beliefs, so that anyone else with those beliefs might feel welcomed and comforted in this space. Could I ask you to do so?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: somewhere between the Alchemist and God (OPEN) - by Abasi - 01-15-2020, 06:50 PM