somewhere between the Alchemist and God (OPEN)
Open
Undertaker

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Abasi
You tell me what you want and I'll tell you what you get

Abasi knew well the signs of someone shocked by death and did not say anything as he saw Weaver hesitate; truthfully he would have been more surprised if she had not. He had become desensitised to the dead long ago (and unfortunately, especially to young dead in this last week) but thought it a sign of a good person that they did not revel in the sight of life extinguished.

She agreed to write on the wall (rare - most people needed some convincing) and he smiled, going to find her the charcoal paint and brush. Pulling the bucket of dark paint from the underside of a table, he placed it by the wall for her. "You may put whatever you like. Perhaps it will help someone else from Halo, if I serve them here." There were still many spaces on the wall, most of them underneath the window; he sat on a stool and kept an interested eye on what she drew or wrote.

As for his own...he pointed to the neat sideways figures and hieroglyphs. "This. Ma'at weighs the heart against her feather to determine the worth of the soul, to see if they are able to escape Duat." Weaver would see a pair of scales and a woman with a feather in her hair, neat symbolic writing giving her name over her head. "Those worthy may go to Aaru, the fields of paradise, to live with Osiris."

Messages In This Thread
RE: somewhere between the Alchemist and God (OPEN) - by Abasi - 01-18-2020, 07:35 PM