pictures to the pieces of a stories
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
When don’t we?” He offers back with some amusement. He agrees with her – that it’s ridiculous to him that they all must suffer because of something they’d had no hand in. But at the end of the day, they couldn’t change it, it was what it was. And that’s how they all adapted. If the gods wished to wage war, they were simply soldiers within the middle of it all. Casualties at the end of the day. But that’s far too dark of a topic for now, and he looks to her as she points to her neck where beads of sweat rise on her skin.

You’re wearing too much.” He winks back to her, taking a moment to gesture to the sleeveless shirt he wears, and only a very minimal amount of sweat along tanned skin and a freckled face. But the humor dies a little bit as she comments about the cold and snow, something of which he nods to in a bit of concession. “I’m from a place where this sort of weather was normal.” He offers briefly, to answer the question she asks after.

I came from a place called Korofi. Fell in here last year.” He shrugs, glancing back to her. “I walked over a threshold between the bedroom and the rest of the house, ended up in the labyrinth.” He squints a bit as he gathers some sort of direction before pointing. “Over in that direction. Was pretty shitty if I’m being honest.” He chuckles with a small shrug.
rely a bit too heavily on alcohol & irony
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
pictures to the pieces of a stories - by Weaver - 01-06-2020, 09:33 PM
RE: pictures to the pieces of a stories - by Sunjata - 01-13-2020, 10:28 PM