pictures to the pieces of a stories
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
She runs her fingers along the spines of some of the books, reading their titles as she goes, curious what kind of books a thieves guild would be interested in. All of them, probably, having just snatched whatever they could find. But maybe there is a method to the choices, a reason behind what’s here, though whether or not the titles alone with give her such an answer she is not sure about. Mostly though she listens to Sunjata, attention on the details he gives her.

He moves to pick up a fur and then let it settle again on a couch, her amber eyes watching the movement for a moment before she keeps moving. Her fingers tend to fiddle with things, always careful and delicate, but always moving as if she could learn more by touch. It is a power she images would be vastly useful, though not one she has. She picks up a trinket, flipping it over in her hands momentarily before looking back up at him. “I think information is a useful currency to trade. I have two rules and one question. Rules first,” she says, putting down the trinket and walking closer to him.

She runs her hand over the fur he’d just dropped, though doesn’t pick it up. “I won’t betray Halo and I won’t do anything to hurt my family.” she says, giving him a level look, waiting to see if he’d accept those conditions. They were not unreasonable, she didn’t think, but she wanted to make that clear from the beginning. She was not agreeing to pass on information that might hurt either of those things, for she was loyal to her family and Halo first. “The question. What’s in it for me?”

weaver

-- ask no questions, and you'll be told no lies --

Quote by Charles Dickens

Messages In This Thread
pictures to the pieces of a stories - by Weaver - 01-06-2020, 09:33 PM
RE: pictures to the pieces of a stories - by Weaver - 01-31-2020, 08:47 PM