pictures to the pieces of a stories
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SuNJATA
the flood
His gaze finds her face as she turns to face him, and he offers her another charmingly roguish grin with their agreement. “Should spread the name well enough, being a different language and all of that.” A partial shrug – it’s what brought a few people toward the VlamVloed in the end anyway, wondering what it was about, realizing it was a new bar as well in the end. Business was business, and anything to attract a customer was a welcome adventure.

But his second favor is met with her own offer, and the grin remains as he nods his head to that, running his hand along the fur that he’d been toying with. “Mmm, well, something tells me it may just be worth it.” He tips her a wink to that, before looking around to the Devil’s Advocates with a satisfied sigh, at adding additional members one by one until he could get a network formed.

Is there somewhere specific I should seek you out when I do arrive?” His gaze returns to her, a bit more curious, a bit more honest.
rely a bit too heavily on alcohol & irony
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
pictures to the pieces of a stories - by Weaver - 01-06-2020, 09:33 PM
RE: pictures to the pieces of a stories - by Sunjata - 02-06-2020, 06:11 AM