pictures to the pieces of a stories
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
She grins back, playful and teasing in nature, unable to resist returning the sort of smile he gives her. ”Something new in Halo will draw attention, different language or not. We aren’t used to new shiny things.” Which was true enough, though new was creeping into Halo faster and faster. It was good, but she has to remind herself of that regularly, because some part of her wanted to resist the change. Despite how freely she was standing here embracing it, what would Halo become with the portals open, with more places in this world becoming available to them? She doesn’t know, and while the adventure is welcome some small part of her tingles with fear at what she might lose. She had lost enough, though she suspects that won’t bring the loss to an end.

She raises a brow at his wink and his words. ”Yes, you’ll have a bar to build and me to visit. It is definitely worth it. I am a stellar tour guide, thank you very much.” She is stellar at other things too, but that ring still sits on his finger and she’s not sure sleeping with your boss, married or not, is the greatest idea. That didn’t make either one of them less pretty to look at though, to tease, to simply enjoy from afar.

”In the afternoons I’m usually home. Ask in the market in the Citadel, I live nearby. Someone will point you to my place.” Small town, small town trust levels. You usually just needed to ask and someone would point you in the correct direction for just about everything. ”In the evenings, usually in the local tavern, which you will find disappointing. In the mornings, well, only find me then if you’d like to adventure out of the Citadel into the wilds of Halo. I’m not sure you’ll enjoy that though.” In the mornings she was usually hunting, though she dreams now of mornings where she would no longer need to do that, where she’d have a bar to open instead. Perhaps they’d serve brunch.

weaver

-- ask no questions, and you'll be told no lies --

Quote by Charles Dickens

Messages In This Thread
pictures to the pieces of a stories - by Weaver - 01-06-2020, 09:33 PM
RE: pictures to the pieces of a stories - by Weaver - 02-06-2020, 07:15 PM