[SE] Luften klar och ren
open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
MAEA
Hearing the comment, Maea glanced to the side and was startled to find a young woman there who actually had eyes on the same level as herself. Actually, the stranger might even bea smidge shorter. It was unheard of, and for a moment Maea only stared. Reveling in shock, delight, the kinship of the short people of the world - but then she smiled and nodded.

"I agree. The cost of fuel alone would make every piece of forged metal a treasure indeed... and such craftsmanship makes it near priceless." Her smile was extended towards the shop keeper, who scowled even deeper but grunted in a grudging acknowledgement.

"Of course it should be nowhere near enough for such a masterpiece, but if you might consider my offer for those twin daggers..." Hauling at the heavy satchel she carried, Maea produced a small bag of ground flour, fresh apples and a little skein of spun wool thread, dyed a deep blue that made the mans eyes widen a smidge. They started haggling back and forth, and as the conversation swayed in and out of her favor, Maea produced other little knick-knacks from her bags, replaced some again, until finally - both looking as though they'd been thoroughly cheated - they clasped hands and Maea could add her shiny daggers to the bag.

Offering a little wink and a smile to the short woman, she moved away from the stall. "I doubt anyone will give you answers for free, if that's what you were hoping. Around here, even information is considered valuable... You have no idea how long it took me to figure out whas actually worth bringing to trade." She had not been here long, only a day or two and knew she'd been thoroughly cheated already.
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Luften klar och ren - by Maea - 01-08-2020, 11:35 PM
RE: [SE] Luften klar och ren - by Nephele - 01-15-2020, 06:02 AM
RE: [SE] Luften klar och ren - by Maea - 01-15-2020, 06:32 AM
RE: [SE] Luften klar och ren - by Nephele - 01-18-2020, 09:39 AM
RE: [SE] Luften klar och ren - by Maea - 01-19-2020, 03:52 AM
RE: [SE] Luften klar och ren - by Nephele - 01-23-2020, 09:28 PM
RE: [SE] Luften klar och ren - by Maea - 01-23-2020, 10:24 PM
RE: [SE] Luften klar och ren - by Nephele - 01-24-2020, 09:30 AM
RE: [SE] Luften klar och ren - by Maea - 01-24-2020, 03:50 PM
RE: [SE] Luften klar och ren - by Nephele - 03-01-2020, 07:56 AM
RE: [SE] Luften klar och ren - by Maea - 03-01-2020, 08:11 AM