[SE] Luften klar och ren
open
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nephele
The woman at her side is a curiosity in and of herself, but Nephele at least is now quite accustomed to the discomfort of being stared at for her own 'abnormalities' when exploring the Hollowed Grounds. As such she does not allow herself to stare, though she has countless questions that she would like to ask the woman eventually, if their meeting extends beyond this. The smile she is awarded is a kindly, beatific one. Nephele blinks at her, mildly taken aback by the disposition the woman displays - one so at odds with the general one all Halo denizens seem to brandish - before her own tentative smile peeks out.

Fae are not easily wounded by words when their own are so sly and enigmatic, so the shopkeep's lack of response is practically kind by comparison. The exchange that follows, prompted by the petite woman at her side, is one that Nephele watches with rapt attention. Absolutely enamored with the give and take on both sides, the haggling that becomes fiercer with every round until the ghostlike lass is awarded what she desires.

When she departs, Neph skips after her on dainty feet, cheeks unexpectedly flushing at the wink directed her way. Taken off guard as always by a beautiful woman's kindness. But the birdlike tilt to her head washes away the stain of pink summarily. "A shame, this land is quite curious. I've lived so long in the Greatwood, I'm uncertain what they could even desire from me." Fruits and vegetables? Silks and soaps? Hides and meats? The Greatwood is bountiful, but she is exasperated by her own lack of knowledge. At least she has found a potential informant - the woman's way of avoiding the intimidating idea of calling anyone friend. She offers a small, shy smile. "My name is Nephele, what is yours?"
run your fingers through my hair
and speak to me softly

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Luften klar och ren - by Maea - 01-08-2020, 11:35 PM
RE: [SE] Luften klar och ren - by Nephele - 01-15-2020, 06:02 AM
RE: [SE] Luften klar och ren - by Maea - 01-15-2020, 06:32 AM
RE: [SE] Luften klar och ren - by Nephele - 01-18-2020, 09:39 AM
RE: [SE] Luften klar och ren - by Maea - 01-19-2020, 03:52 AM
RE: [SE] Luften klar och ren - by Nephele - 01-23-2020, 09:28 PM
RE: [SE] Luften klar och ren - by Maea - 01-23-2020, 10:24 PM
RE: [SE] Luften klar och ren - by Nephele - 01-24-2020, 09:30 AM
RE: [SE] Luften klar och ren - by Maea - 01-24-2020, 03:50 PM