[SE] Luften klar och ren
open
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nephele
Nephele mimics the polite dip of the woman's head, finding that this is a particularly dispersed motion among the Grounders. It makes sense considering they have no external appendages to use as further means of interaction like her own wings. Normally Nephele is not one to say things like 'a pleasure' if only because it borders too closely to a lie, and her tongue will not abide such things, but when the woman offers knowledge she is sure she could say it in that moment with no repercussions. Excitement makes her hazel eyes glow as she hurries along at Maea's side. "Perhaps an exchange of information, if that would entice you?" Yes, Nephele is clearly the smoothest talker of the region, even if the slight uptick of her lips into a smile is clearly genuine. Maybe she has simply had her nose stuffed in a book for far too many decades to be suave.

The shy question that follows makes Nephele take a mental step back. She's far from offended, but quickly realizes that Halo - with its icy reaches and need to bundle up and conceal all features - is perhaps the singular equalizer. In a way she had not even considered Maea's humanity, and she is similarly able to pass as a non-Fae. It's a curiosity for another day however, as she's not one to leave someone waiting on an answer. "Yes, though the temperature is too low to leave my wings unconcealed. I suppose that makes it easier to overlook me," Neph admits with an impish smile as they walk among the stalls.
run your fingers through my hair
and speak to me softly

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Luften klar och ren - by Maea - 01-08-2020, 11:35 PM
RE: [SE] Luften klar och ren - by Nephele - 01-15-2020, 06:02 AM
RE: [SE] Luften klar och ren - by Maea - 01-15-2020, 06:32 AM
RE: [SE] Luften klar och ren - by Nephele - 01-18-2020, 09:39 AM
RE: [SE] Luften klar och ren - by Maea - 01-19-2020, 03:52 AM
RE: [SE] Luften klar och ren - by Nephele - 01-23-2020, 09:28 PM
RE: [SE] Luften klar och ren - by Maea - 01-23-2020, 10:24 PM
RE: [SE] Luften klar och ren - by Nephele - 01-24-2020, 09:30 AM
RE: [SE] Luften klar och ren - by Maea - 01-24-2020, 03:50 PM