(o) devil town is colder in the summertime
Cassandra Kaito

Age: 23 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 3 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Sky Offline
Change author:
MP: 50
Cassandra
"You are very grounded."

Annnnd there it was. Welp, that's an L. But Hotaru was right. It was dangerous and sketchy af and honestly despite the grounding, Cass felt a lot safer with Hotaru around. What did surprise her, however, was when Hotaru added that she would have been happy to just bring her along. So all that getting suuuper lost and hiding from those dumb bears... All that was for NOTHING? Ugh, why am I this dumb sometimes? The struggle to keep herself from facepalming was real.

"Okay, so don't get mad...der, but I'm here because like this hella scary lady showed up when I first arrived and told me to come to Halo. I didn't even know what Halo was, but I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. You should have seen the way people were looking at her, Mom! Like, you'd think she was some kind of monster or whatever with how scared everyone was."

Code base by Skylark!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [o] devil town is colder in the summertime - by Cassandra - 01-19-2020, 02:00 PM