(o) devil town is colder in the summertime
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
moral of the story is, i will gut you if i need to
i will carve my way out
With blatantly curious and affronted gazes alike sliding across her and her daughter, Hotaru grabs Cassandra by the elbow and steers the pair of them out of the main path. This is a new overcoat, and she doesn't want to have to ruin it with blood if someone decides to run their fat mouth over where they're having a conversation. At least Cassie looks appropriately cowed, and Hotaru's anger tempers itself quickly. It's borne from concern anyway, a quick-lit fuse that burns bright and fast before turning to slow-heated coals.

Except as Cassandra speaks, that emotion slowly changes until it is genuine simmering anger. Heterochromic eyes narrow into slits, and already she can feel electricity sparking between her fingers as she tries to channel the emotion out of her body. "Did she hurt you? Why did she say she wanted you here? What was her name?" A barrage of questions, but important ones. Whoever had dared to meddle with her daughter - and subsequently, her daughter's safety - is going to meet the nasty end of her magic. Or one of her daggers, depending on how slowly she wants to end this miserable person's life, whoever they are.
with only my teeth
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [o] devil town is colder in the summertime - by Hotaru - 01-24-2020, 05:00 AM