(o) devil town is colder in the summertime
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 7847
moral of the story is, i will gut you if i need to
i will carve my way out
Considering the rage she can feel on her own face - no matter how she tries to conceal it - Hotaru isn't surprised that Cassandra spits the answer out in a swift rush of information. Magic her mind hisses, and her eyes narrow further. Whoever had dared to invade her daughter's mind or whatever the hell it was will feel her wrath.

"It sounds like magic," she says if only to give Cassandra some sort of answer to that. "So she was tall? What color was her hair, her skin, her eyes? Whatever you can remember will help." It's an effort to keep her voice level, calmer than before. If Cassie can't remember it's not her fault, but any information at all will assist Hotaru in her hunt.

And then Cassandra is going home. Probably forever.
with only my teeth
HOTARU
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [o] devil town is colder in the summertime - by Hotaru - 02-01-2020, 02:15 AM