oh i didn't just kiss her
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HOTARU
In all her experience with gods, the sudden appearances they prefer will never quite be something she gets used to. But her grin is salacious as Frey appears, more than just stunning - quite literally indescribable in their level of attractiveness. In Hotaru's gaze they are a strong, genderless person with a sharp smile and kind eyes, a strength and height that she envies and enjoys in equal measures. No discernible features, no love or lust that she prefers in Caido reflecting upon their skin, but skin that she enjoys feasting upon with her eyes nonetheless.

As the slap of the crop echoes in the Glade, Hotaru shivers and hums softly at the teasing, ghostlike sensation of the ropes against her skin. Her own eyes are hooded and gleaming with delight at the God's acceptance when she lifts them to meet Frey's gaze. "I'm glad you like it. I tested them out myself." She bites her lip, far from coy and instead downright devilish as she remembers testing various lengths of the crop on her own thighs. It had certainly been a gift to them both, one she had deeply enjoyed making. "I had a question for you darling, and I'm a big fan of your work so I hoped you might be the one to help me." Safrin reminded her of her old goddess, but Frey? Oh, Frey and Hotaru are kindred spirits, and she hopes her presence here - being Abandoned, asking so freely and pointedly for a gift upon their first meeting - does not upset the being. "What could I do for you in exchange for the ability to rebound or redirect magical attacks?" No point in mincing words, Hotaru knows exactly what she's getting into here. If the God will allow her this, they can ask just about anything of her. Best to please the god of pleasure, right?
please do me a favor and shut up
I wear heels bigger than your d*ck

Table Code by Sky!
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
oh i didn't just kiss her - by Hotaru - 01-09-2020, 12:20 AM
RE: oh i didn't just kiss her - by Frey - 01-09-2020, 06:04 PM
RE: oh i didn't just kiss her - by Hotaru - 01-11-2020, 02:18 AM
RE: oh i didn't just kiss her - by Frey - 01-12-2020, 03:36 AM
RE: oh i didn't just kiss her - by Hotaru - 04-02-2020, 09:51 AM