[SE] Oh, Valley of Plenty
for Sunjata
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Maea
Big dreamers shoot for open skies
The little account was probably not tallied with ill intentions, but it did make Maea sigh inwardly all the same. Even when she worked to accept herself and not let her magic be a burden - or indeed a reason to stop trying - it still rankled whenever she heard tales of how others found favor with the gods. That Safrin might accept him not only once but twice was not only plausible, it was far more likely than Maea ever attuning at all. And she tried, so hard, to appease them.

It really was unfair.

"Put in a good word for me next time you see her, then?" she said wistfully, raising the glass of juice as if in solitary toast. "Perhaps she might find time to spare a thought for a poor abandoned soul somewhere between all that."

Humming her not-too-gracious acceptance of the gratitude, Maea drank to herself (and the gods too, just in case they were listening in) and pushed herself away from the bar a ways, plate cleaned to near sparkling.

"Thank you for the meal" she said, contented.

♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
SUNJATA
Whether he notices that the conversation makes Maea uncomfortable is unclear, but he still nods and raises his glass of water to the toast in agreement, clinking the glass against her own with a small smile curling the corner of his lip up at that. “I will.” Though he doesn’t know when the next time he’ll meet his goddess will come, whether it be this week or months from now. He’ll try, at least, provided he can remember.

A lot has been happening lately for him, after all.

His gaze lifts when she pushes away from the bar and thanks him for the meal, and he dips his head in quiet acknowledgement. “If you need anything just find me or one of the workers. We should be able to get you situated. And thank you for the added spirits.” He rumbles with a slightly larger smile, before setting Haai atop the bar and grabbing the empty glasses and plate to put in the back, before he returns to finish his inventory.

- FIN
i'll never be that me again
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.