I'm getting tired of starting again
open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
No doubt he found her out of place. Maea did too. And she could see why it might take him a few moments to register her presence there, because... after sifting through her memories, the only time she could recall them ever actually speaking was at the Aetheneum. Sheltered within the safety of sturdy walls, hiding amongst books and scholars. A sad ghost, a white sheet of paper as of yet unwritten, ready to drown herself in a world of ink.

And she still was all that. For all that she had braved the rising heat and the harsh sunlight, Maea just didn't seem made for such things. In a few hours her face would likely burn and flake as eyes burned from too much light, and the milky white skin more resemble some colorful work of art crafted by the Artisan's Guild. But. She was tired of letting things like that bother her. Tired of being out of options when the moment came to take action.

"Hi Deimos," she said with a little smile. "I'm looking for someone to help me train. I want to learn how to fight." Approaching the General, she felt a bit like a rabbit waltzing up to a bear. He was impossibly big compared to her, tall enough that she had to tilt her head back to look at him properly, and probably twice as broad. No doubt he could pick her up and throw her if he felt like it - she sincerely hoped he wasn't in the mood - but still she stood her ground, hands held in a good show of calm by the sides.

No fidgeting, no wriggling about. This was going to hurt, but she'd already made up her mind.
MAEA
just a glimpse of truth
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-09-2020, 02:38 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-10-2020, 01:44 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-11-2020, 10:43 PM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-12-2020, 12:07 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-14-2020, 12:59 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-15-2020, 04:54 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-17-2020, 05:11 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-19-2020, 04:01 AM