I'm getting tired of starting again
open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Looking around, Maea rubbed her neck and pondered the question. She was becoming none the wiser for all that she asked questions, and felt the nagging uncertainty like a weight around her ankles. Holding her back. Where would she like to begin? Was that something she ought to know? Maea had expected him to take command right away, assess her current abilities and throw her into some strict training regimen that left her limping and bruised, but ultimately stronger for it. Somewhere down the line. To actually have a say in what she wanted to learn was... unexpected, and it threw her, letting the faltering confidence shine through that mask she had made for herself. The cracks spiderwebbed all across it, like some ancient porcelain given a gentle tap.

"I... well, I want to learn... all of it, I suppose," she said eventually, glancing up at Deimos with an expression that suggested she expected him to laugh at her. "So, perhaps begin at the place where I can lay the best foundation? Both my endurance and strength is lacking, and coordination. As is... everything else."

A tone of frustration there, and her hands raised slightly from the sides, as if to urge him on. 'Come on, tell me what to do to change it.' But... perhaps it was she who had the wrong idea of what weapons training should be like. Maybe blood and bruises and crying yourself to sleep wasn't the way to go, after all?
MAEA
just a glimpse of truth
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-09-2020, 02:38 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-10-2020, 01:44 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-11-2020, 10:43 PM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-12-2020, 12:07 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-14-2020, 12:59 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-15-2020, 04:54 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-17-2020, 05:11 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-19-2020, 04:01 AM