I'm getting tired of starting again
open
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 74 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Deimos
Deimos hadn’t been given any options in his training as a youth: but they would’ve floundered without direction, would’ve tumbled and fooled around well before anything monumental or noteworthy occurred. It was regimented and disciplined, which was what he intended for her, but allowing an ability to command her own fate and ambitions as well; instead of balking, hesitating, or reeling from anything he extended. Maea would eventually have to think for herself anyway; no one there to guide her, to hold her hand, to tell her exactly what to do when reality sunk in, when the world began to implode, when inherent abilities and defenses were all she had. Learning all of it would take a lengthy period of time: none of this had come to any of them all at once, and shouldn’t. That wasn’t how bodies were built. That wasn’t how talents were honed.

But the Sword didn’t laugh, wouldn’t chuckle or scorn at someone who was willing to better themselves.

He nodded, indicating nothing at first, maneuvering out of the armory and back into the front parlor, grabbing hold of a writing implement and paper, before returning. Then he began to jot down a series of exercises, timeframes, and outlines, endurance manifestations on one side, strength on the other. When he’d finished, he handed it back to her, indicating instructions and details. “You will start on endurance and strength then. You will need to run every day, slowly, and not for long at first. Gradually build yourself up. You are welcome to use the perimeter of the training grounds.” Or the field might work too – lengthy, or any other landmark she thought credible. “For strength, we have several pull-up bars, but anything you can carry or lift should build you up.” To hold and wield a sword, a bow, a poleax. “It will take time, but will be worth the effort." He glanced towards her, waiting for some response. “When you feel you are ready, then you can choose a weapon.”
Out of sight and out of mind
Make everything alright
So let the sky and sea collide
Just not in our lifetime

Messages In This Thread
I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-09-2020, 02:38 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-10-2020, 01:44 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-11-2020, 10:43 PM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-12-2020, 12:07 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-14-2020, 12:59 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Deimos - 01-14-2020, 09:24 PM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-15-2020, 04:54 AM