I'm getting tired of starting again
open
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
Accepting the paper, Maea looked it over. Learning her letters were coming along nicely, and she spelled her way through the exercises, eyes coming alight with rekindled determination. This would work. It would definitely help her improve. None of the things were difficult or time consuming; she'd be able to practice before getting on with her other duties at the Guild each morning, and at the end of each day. Even without someone standing over her, she could make her own strict regimen and ensure that her body was strengthened in good time.

Perhaps, by the time she had made her way through some of this, she would have decided which kind of weapon she might favor, too. She thought of the staff, glancing at the other implements of death and destruction... It was well worth considering.

And of course, she could keep training with the rapier, when Jigano had the time.

"Thank you," she said, looking up at Deimos with a smile - the eagerness to get started shone plainly about her. "This is excellent. Are there... other exercises one can do? To become less stiff, or move better..." Not entirely sure what she was asking for, her hands gestured a little helplessly.

----

(ooc: I'm thinking hand-to-hand forms here, but idk what kind of style Deimos knows.)
MAEA
just a glimpse of truth
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-09-2020, 02:38 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-10-2020, 01:44 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-11-2020, 10:43 PM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-12-2020, 12:07 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-14-2020, 12:59 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-15-2020, 04:54 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-17-2020, 05:11 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-19-2020, 04:01 AM