I'm getting tired of starting again
open
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 74 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Deimos
He’d been the same in Helovia – even on his hushed, intimidating stature, even in the rush and ramble of mayhem, of cold, defiant insouciance, he’d always attempted to help others find their way. It was useful for kingdoms to have those with prior talents and merits placed within a threshold encompassing and enhancing their strengths: individuals like Hotaru or Rexanna, born to unleash their specious smiles and deceive the world into offering every ounce of its sagacity. Over and over again, newcomers and foreigners at his door had been met with an assessing eye, with inquiry after inquiry, with available slots and standings to place themselves in. He didn’t have the ability here – and there were a vaster, clearer array of options – but he’d extend similar attributes, conditions, and pursuits. Bestowing and permitting those around the Hollowed Grounds to train, to grow stronger, to burn brighter, could only help the community: whether it be through offense, defense, tactical precision, or simply strength; valuable amongst any circumstance.

He nodded at her appreciation, accepting it with the same nonchalant expression, never quite knowing what to do with the reflections and consideration. But Maea’s question baffled him for a moment: uncertain why others wouldn’t support ambitions and aspirations for more dominion, for more prowess. Jealousy? Envy? The lack of foresight or willpower to do it themselves? Deimos’ features showed no signs of the puzzlement though, save for the slightest upward incline of his brow, before returning to stoic enterprises, a rumbling ricochet in his chest. “Anyone seeking to better themselves should be encouraged.” Except those like Zariah - though he wasn't sure if she was ever seeking to combine her forces for the community, or the results of her own tyranny and domination.
Out of sight and out of mind
Make everything alright
So let the sky and sea collide
Just not in our lifetime

Messages In This Thread
I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-09-2020, 02:38 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-10-2020, 01:44 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-11-2020, 10:43 PM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-12-2020, 12:07 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-14-2020, 12:59 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-15-2020, 04:54 AM
RE: I'm getting tired of starting again - by Maea - 01-17-2020, 05:11 AM