[se] that's not how tea works
Sascha
Sascha Bach
Carpenter

Age: 28 | Height: 175 cm (5'7) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305
SASCHA
Sascha fought with getting his heart back to some sort of rhythm as he continued puzzling her words which lead him to believe this was another person from his worlds future? It had to be right? Sure tea existed pretty much anywhere he thought but it was just a feeling he got from her.. in some way. As his heart slowed down it's stressed pace he swallowed once to get a better quality of his voice before he replied. Clearing his voice a bit now and then. Well.. ehum.. you boil water and put it in a teapot and rinse the leaves out as you pour it in a cup? I can't say i know a way to make functioning bags for it... unless you use some sort of cloth maybe." He pondered as she grabbed his masterpiece to inspect it. As she complemented it he felt that embarrassment he always felt but mixed with a fuzzy warm feeling in his tummy. He couldn't help but to lit up as the admiration came flowing towards him which almost even made him speechless. He was about to answer her questions but had to close his mouth again since she kept on going, more energetic then a buzzing beehive haha. He had to wait for a moment to speak and had to remember all the questions so he could do his best to answer them.

He memorized the questions, all the questions and was almost surprised when it came to the time where he was able to get a word in. He smiled widely however since he felt it to be quite refreshing to meet such an energetic person. "Well lets see if i remember all the questions then!" He said cheerfully before he quickly took the chance to keep on talking, before more questions came flying his direction. "First off i used three different types of wood to get the different colors, and it took some work since i had to make sure none of them were toxic haha. I melded them together with a natural glue and jigsawed pieces of wood to make sure it would hold together in the best possible way. As for the tea; im pretty sure there are a few people selling it at the marketplace but i feel the best way would be to go out and gather them ourselves!"

He had stood up and brushed off some of the wooden splinters from his clothing with that happy smile upon his face. He had no objection to helping out at all since that was kind of the purpose he had found in his life. To be helpful and kind. ".. and when it comes to jars someone in here should be making them logically thinking otherwise i'm sure i could make some jars in one way or another! Wood works but after a while it tends to wear itself down so it might be safer to find someone making glass or a type of metal." He had continued fixing himself up a bit from all the work dust before he put his hands out to greet the woman in front of him. "Nice to meet you Libbs! Im Sascha!"
sanctify yourself
and you will
sanctify society

Messages In This Thread
[se] that's not how tea works - by Libbs - 01-09-2020, 03:17 AM
RE: [se] that's not how tea works - by Sascha - 01-09-2020, 03:46 AM
RE: [se] that's not how tea works - by Libbs - 01-09-2020, 04:28 AM
RE: [se] that's not how tea works - by Sascha - 01-09-2020, 04:22 PM
RE: [se] that's not how tea works - by Libbs - 01-10-2020, 03:42 AM
RE: [se] that's not how tea works - by Sascha - 01-10-2020, 03:29 PM
RE: [se] that's not how tea works - by Libbs - 01-11-2020, 08:43 AM
RE: [se] that's not how tea works - by Sascha - 01-11-2020, 12:33 PM