[SE] Doot Doot
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Yeah...his uh, family asked. The pure disdain coming through the attuned bond could probably sum up better than any spoken tone just how Adam felt about Peter's wonderful 'family'. He promised he'd be back by the end of the season...I think I might end up having to go get him, though. I don't trust it. Somehow, he didn't think the Launceleyns were just going to let Peter wander back over the Grounds after specifically asking for his presence in Halo.

As Jigano explained his noise Adam couldn't help but laugh, the little bird squeaking in amusement. You're telling me you just purred?

A D A M
Do you wanna dance?
Do you wanna fight?
Do you wanna get drunk and stay the night?

Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
Hmmm, was all the dragon said at the mention of Peter's family. Adam would find his disdain well-matched in the bard's disapproval of (almost) all things Launceleyn - or at least, Zariah-related. Zariah locked Rexanna up, when she tried to force her and Peter to marry, Jigano mused. Peter, though... she didn't have to force him into it, from what it sounded like. If she orders him to stay, I don't know that he'll resist her. The quiet, scatterbrained man seemed more likely to take the easiest course and go with the flow, bowing to the nearest pressure being applied to him at the time. But then, Jigano had only met him once, and that wasn't perhaps enough to build a full picture from. Perhaps Peter would surprise him yet.

Let me know when you're going, he offered instead. I can stick around near enough to Heal you up if things go wrong. If Zariah caught him and protested his attempts to get his boyfriend back, Jigano meant.

The dragon snorted another blast of cold air up at the bird, teasing Adam right back for his squeaky amusement. Isuma reeped happily and spread her wings to ride the puff of air upwards. No, you talented little teakettle, I'm saying I trilled he corrected the blackbird with an undercurrent of mirth in his tone. I'm not nearly fuzzy enough to purr.
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:

Ughhhh, yeah. That's why I'm going. Adam rolled his eyes and tipped his head back in a weirdly human and tired motion for a little bird. At Jigano's offer he looked back up, considering it for a moment as he looked along the branch and back at the dragon. Thanks, but...I think this is something I should do on my own. He probably wouldn't appreciate a whole search party turning up. Besides... He wiggled, the best way he could communicate sauciness in his form. I'm hoping we might get to bone in their big fancy castle.

At the cold rush of air he flew up a ways then mid-air transformed into his snake form, so he could cling onto the branch when he came back down, hissing happily as he swirled around it. You got any fuzzy shifts? Combine 'em.

A D A M
Do you wanna dance?
Do you wanna fight?

Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
At least Adam recognized the dangers of his proposed plan, and Jigano nodded his horned head in acceptance. Let me know if you change your mind. I can always stay in Snowcloak while you sneak - or swagger - into the Palace. If you're not back in, say, three hours I can go looking. Do it on a day when Neron is holding his public audiences, maybe, so the guards won't be quite so uptight about strangers wandering the halls? Three hours should be plenty of time to talk and then bone. Twice, even. But if Adam was adamant about doing it alone Jigano wouldn't press the issue any further.

The snake form was a pleasant surprise that had the dragon crooning in delighted curiosity. Hey, you didn't say you had an even classier shift! he teasingly protested with a chuckle. Those are some mighty fine scales you've got there, sirrah. He tried to shrug, a gesture that didn't really work in his dragon form as he settled back on his haunches, looking up at Adam with a gleam of amusement in his opalescent eyes. And I do have a few, but none that purr. Think Safrin will be happy with the song we made her? Crooning and trilling and tweeting and whistling, it was certainly a wild sort of song, and endearingly sincere regardless of the talent involved.
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Change author:

That's a good idea...well, I'll let you know when I'm going. Maybe if I don't come back from Halo in time you could come looking. Though I think it should be ok? I've been to much more dangerous places with far more stupid plans. Adam had been to cities twice the size of the Halo citadel with plans to steal from Kings or tease nobles; as far as risks went, this felt pretty low on the list.

Moving his head back as if a little offended, forked tongue sticking out for a moment, he asked: What's not classy about my bird form, huh? Still, he wiggled up at the comment about his scales, turning his scaly face this way and that as he posed. Thanks.

No purring shifts; Disappointing, tho Adam didn't either. She'll definitely love it! I'm sure. Sides, I dunno if she actually even listens to them.

A D A M
Do you wanna dance?
Do you wanna fight?

Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Portal Guardian
Change author:
Here's hoping, the dragon toasted, though he was a little dubious at the mention of 'more stupid plans.' Had they really been successful? Or was Adam just glossing over the consequences? Either way, Adam had made up his mind and the bard would support his friend's decision and respect his wishes.

There were a few things Jigano could have said in response to the question on the classiness of bird forms, but instead he just grinned a toothy dragon's grin. You just look better in scales, is all, he diplomatically went with.

Adam was far more of an expert on what Safrin would like than Jigano was. The bard might have the market cornered on what she didn't like - him, specifically - but he was relieved to hear that Adam was so confident in Safrin's approval of their little ditty. Maybe you can ask her the next time you're having drinks, he said with a chuckle. Maybe... put in a good word for me, if you get the chance? A wistful little request, unusually tentative from the confident Loreseeker, but he brushed it quickly aside as he cleared his throat and rose up to rest his nose beneath the snake so Adam could slither onto his head if he wanted to. Ah, never mind. Wouldn't want you to get in trouble for me. Hop on and I'll give you a ride back to the Settlement.

And it was a lovely night for a walk, as it turned out, and for once nothing bothered them or tried to attack them and nothing bad happened.

The End.

{Finished}