Knock, Knock, Knocking on Death's Door
For Abasi
Undertaker

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ABASI
Abasi felt tension fall from his shoulders as Phoebe told him she was not here to bring more dead. With a sigh of relief he put down his towel, going to sit on one of the stools in the mortuary - it was his duty, so he would have done the work, but he would have found any more dead to see to at the moment absolutely exhausting.

No, it seemed that bizarrely, Phoebe was actually here to give him a gift. He reached out to take the puzzle box, turning it over in his hands as he heard her explanation. When she was finished he looked up and shook his head, tried to pass it back. "I appreciate this gift - I am indeed trying to become close to Ludo. But I cannot take something of your nephews, not so soon after their deaths. This should go to some other member of the family, or you should keep it. I cannot pretend to have known them well enough to claim their things." Abasi's voice was softer, gentler than usual as he tried to be kind about his rejection of the present.
Do not raise up intimate companions
For nothing is to be gained from them
Let your own heart be watchful over you

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knock, Knock, Knocking on Death's Door - by Abasi - 01-16-2020, 08:32 PM