[se] beneath a summer sky
Tale Telling!
Nikki Zodiac

Age: 33 | Height: 173 cm (5´6) | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 5 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Valentine Offline
Change author:
MP: 305

Nikki had not a bad feeling at all when it came to the Fae's since that one one of few types of people that had never harmed her in any ways. She found them to be very beautiful as well with there smaller statue and shiny wings. She had many times wondered if her life had been better if she had been born a Fae instead of a human, silly daydreams that is. In many ways she thought she indeed would have been better off considering what her real family was like but she also knew that all type of people had their own problems to deal with so who really knew? She hadn't really met many Fae and not talked to them about more personal stuff like; what problems do you have over there? Since Nikki was a partygirl at heart they had mostly just had fun. That was what she had always focused on to escape all her bad memories after all. As the reply came fluttering down to her she couldn't help but to agree with a nod since this day, at least this far, was quite lovely. This was her favorite season after all thanks to all the pretty flowers growing in the forest. Plus it was a temperature she could walk long walks in without turning into a popsticle.

As the question cam towards her she smiled while looking at the Fae woman in front of her. "Well i guess you can say that but i have not really figured out what to do quite yet. It's for a celebration that actually come from you Fae's but that i don't know much about. So im collecting some pretty flowers as a celebration even though i have no idea what the full story is yet." As she spoke she looked a bit questionable as she started to puzzle the pieces together. She was stating that she didn't know the story in front of a Fae that probably knew which made her feel a bit stupid to be honest. "If you don't mind; would you grace me with telling the story about the sun? As i stated i don't know much more then i heard a friend was trying to capture the sun? Oh! And i apologize! My name is Nikki, who might you be?"
NIKKI
All fun and games ~

Messages In This Thread
[se] beneath a summer sky - by Nephele - 01-12-2020, 12:26 AM
RE: [se] beneath a summer sky - by Nikki - 01-12-2020, 12:49 AM
RE: [se] beneath a summer sky - by Nephele - 01-15-2020, 04:58 AM
RE: [se] beneath a summer sky - by Nikki - 01-15-2020, 10:20 PM
RE: [se] beneath a summer sky - by Nephele - 01-21-2020, 10:52 PM
RE: [se] beneath a summer sky - by Nikki - 01-22-2020, 02:25 AM
RE: [se] beneath a summer sky - by Nephele - 01-24-2020, 09:38 AM
RE: [se] beneath a summer sky - by Nikki - 01-25-2020, 01:57 AM
RE: [se] beneath a summer sky - by Nephele - 02-01-2020, 08:04 AM