i'm not a saint
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
SUNJATA
i'm drowning in all these voices in the sea
and meeting all my vices in the ring
A return grin is given toward Wessex as she comments ‘a little’, something he’s quietly envious of – never feeling the cold. Coming from a world where snow was…. Well, nonexistent it was something he absolutely was not a fan of. The layers, the way it’d melt and get everywhere. It wasn’t his idea of a good time. Regardless, Wessex nears and takes the seat across from him and he turns his attention to her, offering the quiet bits of information that he can, to determine whether she’s intrigued to begin with.

And she is, his lips curl into a slight smirk as he tilts his head. “It’s called the Devil’s Advocates. We don’t exactly go around broadcasting it.” He begins. “Lucas started it last year. I’ve been the most recent head of it, and I’m gearing it a bit more towards… Well, spying I suppose. I want information on Halo and portals, and I want a goddamn ocean somewhere.” He offers with a slight breathy chuckle at that, not expanding on who Lucas was because there was a part of him that just assumes she’ll know. “Though I think it started off a bit more similarly to a thieves guild. I’ve changed the direction a bit.” Here his gaze becomes a bit more serious, a bit more business-like.

And we’re in need of members that would prefer to continue this little secret and expand until all of Caido is available, and then we’ll go from there.” He leans back on the barstool slightly, head lifting up slightly to see if it’s something of interest to her. “I know we didn’t exactly get off on the right footing when we first met, but I think you’d great at it. And the key to opening up the rest of the world if the Spire and the Mathair are any indications.
so step inside, i ain't afraid to bleed
there ain't a casket strong enough for me
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
i'm not a saint - by Sunjata - 01-13-2020, 07:54 AM
RE: i'm not a saint - by Wessex - 01-14-2020, 04:50 AM
RE: i'm not a saint - by Sunjata - 01-14-2020, 05:10 AM
RE: i'm not a saint - by Wessex - 01-15-2020, 07:35 PM
RE: i'm not a saint - by Sunjata - 01-15-2020, 10:09 PM
RE: i'm not a saint - by Wessex - 01-26-2020, 01:24 AM
RE: i'm not a saint - by Sunjata - 01-26-2020, 02:39 AM
RE: i'm not a saint - by Wessex - 01-29-2020, 04:22 PM
RE: i'm not a saint - by Sunjata - 01-30-2020, 01:50 AM
RE: i'm not a saint - by Wessex - 02-01-2020, 03:26 PM
RE: i'm not a saint - by Sunjata - 02-02-2020, 06:38 AM