[se] on the nature of myths and magic (OPEN!)
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
OIA
"Confirmation." You reply, nodding slightly. "Rae has tasked Kai and I with observing this area. I take it one of the primary reasons other than it being a closed ecosystem for three centuries, is the presence of the ascended."

You consider this thoughtfully for a moment. "I wonder if that is allowed. I doubt Rae would mind." You add as your mind moves the idea around like a tongue might a piece of candy.

You don't necessarily watch Amun as he sits up, your peripheral vision giving you more than enough information about roughly what he's doing. Unlike most you don't feel the need to mirror movements to make yourself or others feel more comfortable. It simply isn't something that you understand.

"When the Voice makes Outlanders, she is forced to fit them into whatever race most suits who they were before. Or else she would make everyone an ascended. That you are one means you share something with them. What do you think it is?"

i think i'll pass on the summer
don't wanna fall for it this time

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] on the nature of myths and magic (OPEN!) - by Oia'i'o - 01-21-2020, 08:02 PM