[se] on the nature of myths and magic (OPEN!)
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
At Oia’i’o’s question about Amun’s past, he hesitated. For a long while, he didn’t respond, just watching the sun as it continued its steady course into night. Finally, he shrugged. ”Could be any number of things.”

He drew his knees up to his chest. ”In my world, I was...well, I was very different. I had lived a devout life in service to the god of the moon. For my piety, I was placed among the heavens. ”I don't know how long I was there. Seconds, centuries, maybe? Time was immaterial.” For just a moment, his eyes tightened with grief. "Then I fell to earth and I was...different than I had been before. During the night, I was beautiful, horned, and glowing. I was immortal, though I could be killed, and I sustained myself off the moon’s light. During the day, though, I was turned into a normal human.”

He glanced over at the demi-god. ”That was my plight, cursed to lose my form every day and regain it every night. I lived like that for many years, making the most of my life. Then I was brought here.” Shrugging, he looked back at the sky. ”I imagine I became an Ascended because I was already an immortal creature of the night that needed nothing but the sustenance from my god.”
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] on the nature of myths and magic (OPEN!) - by Amun - 01-21-2020, 08:18 PM