[se] on the nature of myths and magic (OPEN!)
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
OIA
Just as you're about to huff at this answer, it being any number of things is precisely why you asked as you haven't the ability to narrow it down on your own, you fall silent as his explanation begins. You don't notice the changes in his posture, the weariness that threatens to creep in nor the grief. You, observer of this world, fail to see much when it comes to things like this.

"Like a jellyfish." You whisper, picturing Amun now as an ethereal sea-creature rather than what he actually had been. 'Why was it a plight?" You want to know. Most creatures change at night; metabolism slows, mental functions tend to cease. "Many species of plants demonstrate the same sort of physical changes from night to day."

Pulling out your notebook and sitting up as well, you record this under a section heading that already has Amun's name.

i think i'll pass on the summer
don't wanna fall for it this time

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] on the nature of myths and magic (OPEN!) - by Oia'i'o - 01-21-2020, 08:26 PM